Baby keepsake quote ideas for grandparents
Parents who wish to give their children’s grandparents something to treasure often make personalised keepsakes. Making art out of baby footprints and handprints is another adorable way to present grandparents with fun and memorable gifts.
Below is a list of some quotes you can use for your baby footprint art ideas to give to their doting grandma or grandpa as a meaningful gift:
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
- When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the things you can say and do to influence him, it's a tremendous responsibility. What you do with him can influence not only him, but everyone he meets and not for a day or a month or a year but for time and eternity.
- Clouds disappear when grandma appears.
- The birth of a child in the family can be the greatest leveler of differences, bringing everyone together.
- Blessed be the ties that bind generations.
- Grandparents and grandchildren get along so well because they have a common enemy - the parents.
- Grandparents are the footsteps to the future.
- Grandparents are children’s most precious kind of antiques.
- Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer and they take their grandchildren by the hand and lead them into the future.
- Love lives where grandma and grandpa are.
DIY Baby Keepsake Ideas: 30 Perfect Quotes for a Meaningful Gift
Baby keepsake quote ideas for mothers
Motherhood can be serious business because often mothers have to face a lot of physical and mental challenges especially when it comes to raising infants whose schedules can be demanding.
That is why it's so important to laugh and create fun ways of keeping new mothers cheered up.
A good way to do this is by creating baby keepsake gifts which you can add some great quotes to and remind mothers why they are so important and deserve to be honored. Some of the quotes you can use for your gift ideas can include:
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands and two feet?
- I know how to do anything - I'm a mom.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- If you were to open up a baby's head - and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should - you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
- You will always be your child's favorite toy.
- A baby’s giggle is a mother’s greatest gift, always certain to sweep her off her feet.
Baby Keepsake Quote Ideas for Dads
People often comment on the fact that many kids tend to follow in their fathers’ footsteps.
It is important that these role models also get a treat now and then and a good way of surprising a dad is by giving them a baby footprint gift which they can frame and take with them to work.
Proud dads love displaying their kids’ art on the walls or desks in their offices. Below are some fatherhood quote ideas which can complement your keepsake art or be etched on a baby footprint ornament.
- There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.
- I want to follow in my father’s footsteps, but do it better.
- The footsteps a child follows are likely to be those which the parents thought they covered up.
- People will walk in and out of your life, but the ones whose footsteps made a lasting impression are those you should never let go.
- If you take each challenge one step at a time, with faith in every footstep, your strength and understanding will increase.
- I would follow in your footsteps if I wasn't so busy making my own.
- What we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.
- There is nothing that moves a loving father's soul quite like his child's footsteps.
- The best thing a father can do for his children is love their mother.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
A well-written quote can take a gift from simple to one that is both meaningful and thoughtful. Making homemade gifts like Bubzi Co.'s DIY Baby Handprint and Footprink Ink Frame or Clay Frame and adding a fun, quirky or thoughtful quote is the perfect way to show someone that you care, whether it’s a gift for the grandparents, the new mom or the new dad. Keep these baby keepsake ideas in mind the next time you want to create that thoughtful gift – it’s sure to be something they’ll treasure for years to come.
Photo credit: Bigstock, Pixabay