7 Nursery Decor Ideas for Girls: Pink and Gray Theme
We understand that every new moms in the world wants to prepare the best way they can for their prospective new baby. Starting with; baby clothes, toys, and even decorating a nursery.
The color gray may seem unusual for a baby girl’s room nevertheless; it has become the latest trend in nursery room colors. In fact, the color gray brings both warmth and a sophisticated feel to the room. If you’re still undecided about what color to choose hopefully this will inspire you with new ideas to create the perfect sleep room for your baby girl.
The crib will be the focal point of your nursery, so take your time and choose wisely. To match your pink and grey nursery, furnish it for your darling princess withPali's Cristallo Royal Convertible Crib. Layered moldings frame its curved silhouette, complete with a tufted vinyl headboard that boasts charm when converted for a toddler’s day or full-size bed. How cool is that!
Removable Wall Decals
If you’re considering jumping on the wall decal train, do it! It’s the quickest and easiest way to add some serious wow factor to a nursery room. Plus, you can remove them easily without causing any damage to your walls. Decorate your baby's nursery wall withBubzi Co’s Sweet Owl Nursery Wall Decal. Let this sweet owl watch over your little one as they sleep. Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Fun and Educational. Put up a fun reference map with world landmarks and its animal inhabitants.
- Decorate without paint. Create a burst of color without re-painting walls; these adorable prints will surely liven up the room.
- Easy to install and reposition. Adheres well, removable and repositionable without damaging your wall. Ideal for rented spaces.
- Environment friendly. Made of environmentally friendly PVC, non-toxic.
The Emily & Merritt Sparkle Ta-Da Canopy has the perfect amount of feminine elegance in a beautiful blush pink tone. Fill your baby girl’s space with glamour and glitter! This pretty-in-pink canopy is made from pure cotton sateen with a 100% polyester tulle, and it feels oh-so elegant. The canopy is made to fit any size bed. For an extra tip, screw the canopy into a stud to ensure it can’t be tugged down. Before bedtime, it’s a good idea to wind up the tulle and pin it out of reach, just to be on the safe side.
Crib Fitted Sheet
Make your nursery a relaxing haven for your baby by choosing a fitted sheet like Bubzi Co’sRain Clouds Organic Cotton Crib Mattress Sheet. They are super soft and comfy especially for your babies' sensitive skin helping to ensure a restful sleep with gentle comfort. The Crib Mattress Sheet is a must for your baby’s bed because the sheet has been tailored to fit the mattress, it remains stretched and in place = easy care & low maintenance.
Support your child's motor skills development and liven up your nursery with these adorable crawl rugs. This fluffy Knitted Animal Carpet will surely brighten any room. Have your baby's first roll or practice crawl happen on one of these soft carpets. Here’s why you’ll love them:
- Encourages playtime. Ideal for use with active babies who enjoy crawling, tumbling, rolling, sitting up, and learning to walk etc.
- Keeps babies safe and warm. Perfect for reducing noise and impact, and a great insulator on all floor surfaces. Safety.
- 100% acrylic. Soft floor surface for babies and children to play or sleep on. Suitable for ages in children (0-3 years old).
Do you love that sweet, soft, pretty shade of pink? Who could argue; it’s definitely one of our favorites too. But we all know choosing the perfect paint color isn’t always easy. How different shades look can vary based on the; size of the space, the time of day and the natural light available. Make sure to always do your homework. Test a handful of colors before diving in and painting. It will save you so much time and trouble in the long run. Here are some great pale “Millennial pink” paint colors for you to consider. There are so many beautiful options to choose from. And don’t let the old belief fool you…pink isn’t just for little girls’ rooms. The right shade can look sophisticated and modern in any space.
Pink Bunny LED Sensor Night Light
This adorableBunny LED Sensor Night Light is a simple bedtime solution for your little girl. Let them have a relaxing sleep with this product on their bedside.
- Portable and lightweight. Handheld size and can be carried anywhere.
- Colorful. With 7 changing soft light colors.
- Touch technology. It will change colors with just a touch of your hand.
- Rechargeable. Built-in, rechargeable 1200mAh Li-Ion battery supports up to 15 hours of lighting.
Taking a tour onPinterest is one of the best ways to get inspired and see what other trends are out there. You can find amazing tips and tricks for literally anything from baby organization to decor on a budget or how to tackle your DIY project, and so much more. Make sure to check out ourentire collection of nursery decor to give your little one a safe, and perfect room.
Photo credit: Bigstock