“I'm preparing for my new baby and people tell me I need lots of swaddles. I don't even know what a swaddle is and which one will be best?”
Babies love to be swaddled. After spending nine months in the womb, being able to move their limbs in an empty space, can cause many babies to startle themselves and suddenly wake up (moro reflex). Keep them snug as a bug in a rug, by wrapping them in a Bubzi co soft cotton swaddle blanket. Not only will they sleep better, but they’ll also look picture perfect with a matching headband or beanie that comes in the pack.
Our swaddles are extra large measuring (47 x 47inch / 120 x 120cm) so has multiple uses. From nursing cover to stroller shade, to changing table cover, burp cloth, play mat for tummy time, the options are endless. Use from infant hood all the way through the toddler years
Did you know that most parents recommend getting at least ten swaddles? This is because they're wrapped in one day and night, and if the weather is cooler you'll want to use one on top as a blanket in the bassinet or crib, tucked in the sides. You'll be surprised how many times you reach for your Bubzi co swaddle blanket!
Add To Cart Now!
4 layers of soft cotton muslin, the pre-washed swaddle is durable for everyday use. Spit up, drool, and other messes will wash off easily. What’s even better is that the cotton muslin fabric gets softer after every wash.
BUBZI CO LIFETIME WARRANTY ❥ Soothe your baby to sleep with a Bubzi co muslin swaddle – designed to help baby feel safe and secure. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please reach out to us for a refund or replacement. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality baby products that make parents' lives easier.
HOW TO SWADDLE
1. Lay the blanket on a safe surface and fold down the top third, depending on the height of your baby. You want to have ample material still available below baby once you lay them down.
2. Lay your baby in the centre of the swaddle.
3. Pull one arm down next to baby and quickly and securely wrap that side of the swaddle across and under the baby. Do the same with the other arm. Your baby should now be wrapped like a burrito.
4. Take the bottom corners of the swaddle and fold them up towards your baby's belly/chest and then securely tuck the fabric under the baby.
5. Baby is now swaddled and should be settled and relaxed.
Measuring (47 x 47inch / 120 x 120cm) this blanket has multiple uses.
From nursing cover to stroller shade, to changing table cover, burp cloth, play mat for tummy time, the options are endless. Use from infanthood all the way through the toddler years.